Definition and Purpose
ESG advisory service (Environmental, Social and Governance) is designed for pension funds, foundations, religious organizations, associations, investment managers, banks, insurance companies (institutional clients) willing to invest their resources according to social and environmental principles.
We identify the social, environmental and governance evaluation criteria for companies and government together with our clients according to their articles of association, rules and trust.
Our broad evaluation criteria represents a plus over the traditional financial evaluations because:
1) Avoids reputational risks connected to investment in securities issued by:
- Countries ruled by a dictator or responsible for the human rights violation;
- Companies engaged in dangerous sectors or controversial social and environmental policies
2) Reduces risk sources connected to a sustainability shortsighted policy;
3) Pays attention to the investment target according both to financial and social issues without a return reduction.