Etica Sgr S.p.A., in the capacity of processing controller, is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES:
The personal data subject to registration will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
a) activities strictly related to the performance of the requested service, for which consent is necessary and implicit in accordance with Art. 24 Paragraph 1 Letter b) of the Privacy Code (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
b) sending of commercial information relating to the products and services of Etica Sgr, therein including the distribution of the newsletter;
c) direct offers or market surveys relating to products and services of Etica Sgr.
During consultation of this website, data may be processed relating to identified or identifiable persons. The “Controller” of its processing is Etica SGR S.p.A, Via Napo Torriani, 29, Milan
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
The processing connected to web services of this website takes place at the headquarters of the supplier and is dealt with only by technical personnel opportunely instructed to perform the processing, or possibly by officers involved in occasional maintenance operations.
The personal data is processed, even with the use of automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful and incorrect uses and unauthorised accesses. Etica Sgr S.p.A has adopted all minimum security measures required by law and based upon the main international standards; it has also adopted additional security measures to reduce to a minimum risks relating to the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed.
SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data collected may be transferred or communicated to other companies for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the service, such as management of the IT system. Personal data provided by users who submit requests for the transmission of informative materials (brochures, informative material, etc.) is used for the sole purpose of providing the service or the performance requested and is communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose (companies providing mailing, labelling, shipping services). Beyond these cases, the personal data will not be communicated or granted to anyone, subject to any contractual provision or authorisation by the interested parties. In this sense, the personal data may be sent to third parties, but only and exclusively where: a) there is explicit consent to share the data with third parties; b) the information must be shared with third parties in order to provide the requested service; c) this is necessary to fulfil requests of the Judicial Authority or for Public Security. No data deriving from the web service is disseminated.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The persons to which the personal data refers have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of that data and to know of its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or to request its supplementation, update or rectification (Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196). In accordance with that article, the interested party is entitled to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block on data processed in breach of the law, as well as to object in any case, for legitimate reasons, to its processing.
CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES
Etica Sgr S.p.A periodically verifies its policy on privacy and security and, if necessary, reviews it in relation to regulatory or organisational changes or those dictated by technological evolution. Where the policies are changed, the new version will be published on this page of the website.
REQUESTS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Anyone who is interested in further information, wishes to contribute with their own suggestions or to make complaints or disputes in relation to the privacy policies or the way in which our Company processes personal data, may do so by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request in relation to personal data protection may be sent to:
Etica Sgr S.p.A.
Corporate Protection – Privacy
Via Napo Torriani, 29 – 20124 Milan.
Full information on Cookies
1. What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small strings of text sent from a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back by the client to the server (without being changed) every time the client accesses the same portion of that web domain. In other words, they are the tracks that every visitor/user leaves on the web whilst browsing on a web page.In the case of “long-term cookies” these tracks are stored in the internal memory of your computer or mobile device and, by using them after your initial visit to the website, the system will be able to recognised any subsequent visit you make to that website. In the case, on the other hand, of “session cookies”, the information is not stored persistently on the user’s computer or mobile device, but it disappears at the end of each browsing session. For further information: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie.
2. How do I manage cookies?
You can refuse to accept the cookies from this website at any time by simply selecting the settings on your browser that allow you to refuse them. Below is a brief overview of the main browsers used:
3. What type of cookies does Etica Sgr use?
Etica Sgr’s website uses two types of cookies with different characteristics: technical cookies and third party cookies.
4. Technical Cookies
Technical cookies are generally necessary for the website to operate correctly and to allow for browsing; they guarantee the pages are displayed correctly and that certain services operate smoothly. This type of cookies can be further split into:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to allow you to browse on the Website and to use its features. Without these cookies, which are absolutely necessary, we would not be able to provide you with some services or features and browsing the website would not be as simple and easy as it should be.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies, also called analytics cookies, collect information regarding your use of the website and they allow us to improve its operation. For example, analytics cookies identify the most popular pages, the recurring patterns of use of the website and they help us to understand any difficulties that you encounter when using the website.
- Function Cookies: In some circumstances, we may use function cookies. Function cookies allow us to remember the choices made by you on the website and/or the services you expressly request, in order to provide you with the most advanced and customised services, such as, for example, adding a fund to “favourites” or customising a certain web page.
5. Third Party Cookies
- AddToAny (AddToAny LLC): AddToAny is a service provided by AddToAny LLC which displays a widget allowing for interaction with social networks and external platforms and for the contents of this Application to be shared. Depending on the configuration, this service may display widgets belonging to third parties, for example, managers of social networks on which interactions are shared. In this case, the third parties that provide the widget will also become aware of the interaction performed and the Usage Data relating to the pages on which this service is installed. For further information: http://www.addtoany.com/privacy
- Google Analytics: The website uses the Google Analytics tool; this tool helps owners of the websites and apps to understand how visitors interact with the contents owned by them. A set of cookies can be used to collect information and to generate statistics on website use without personally identification of the individual visitors by Google. In addition to generating reports on the website usage statistics, the Google Analytics tag pixel can be used, together with some advertising cookies, to allow for the most pertinent results to be shown under the ownership of Google (such as Google Search) and across the whole web. For further information on analytics cookies and on privacy: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it .Add-on to deactivate Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google Maps: Google Maps is a map display service run by Google Inc. which allows this application to integrate those contents within its pages. These cookies are used by Google to memorise the user’s preferences and information every time they visit web pages containing the geographical maps of Google Maps. These cookies contain sufficient information to allow for tracking. Read additional information on the use of the data and its processing by Google: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
- ScoreCard Research: this is used to track the online behavioural patterns of our Users in an anonymous manner (i.e. without identifying the interested parties). The tags used by ScorecardResearch are unable to identify the user visiting a page. For example, ScoreCard Research Beacon tags may collect data such as timestamp, URL and web page title. In addition, the data collected by ScorecardResearch is used only in aggregated form. In other words, the reports created from this data will not say that Computer 1 has moved from Website A to Website B to Website C. For further information: http://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx
- SoundCloud: audio tracks may be incorporated on the website from the official SoundCloud channel of the company. Soundcloud is an audio content delivery service managed by SoundCloud Limited which allows this Application to integrate those contents within its pages. The personal data collected is usage data. For further information: https://soundcloud.com/pages/cookies
- Twitter: Twitter’s social widgets may be incorporated on the website which display recent tweets from the company’s official Twitter profile. The social widgets of Twitter are interaction services with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter Inc. For further information: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
- YouTube: videos may be incorporated on the website from the company’s official YouTube channel. YouTube is a content display service managed by Google Inc. which allows this application to integrate those contents within its pages. The personal data collected is cookies and usage data. For further information: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms
You can find information on how behavioural advertising works, along with further information on cookies and the steps to be taken to protect your privacy on the internet at the link www.youronlinechoices.com.
For further information on cookies, please visit the website of the Data Protection Authority for Italy: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
By using our website, you agree that those types of cookies can be installed on your computer or mobile device.